Consular Section
of the Russian Embassy
in Poland
Address: ul. Belwederska 25C, 00-761 Warszawa.
Phone: (+48-22)-122-10-12
Fax: (8-10-48-22) 849-40-85
fran pl rus
​​ ​​

Family members of Russia citizens

In view of the changes to the Federal Law "On the procedure of entering and leaving the Russian Federation" on 15th August 1996 № 114-FL effective from 12th March 2010, applications will be accepted from citizens of the Russian Federation lawfully staying in Poland, to issue visas for members of their families who are foreign nationals (spouses, children under the age of 18, incapacitated children of any age) to enable them to enter the territory of the Russian Federation accompanied by the citizen of the Russian Federation, who signed the visa request form. The applications can only be submitted for the issuance of a single entry/double entry private visa effective for up to 3 months. The minimum time for processing such applications is 5 working days.

Please note that the validity of visa will correspond to the dates specified in the invitation.

All the required documents (except of a private letter of invitation, issued by a Russian Federal Migration Service agency) must be provided as per "Private visa" section of this website.

Also the following requirements have to be met:

Citizen of the Russian Federation must be present in person at the time of application submission to sign the visa request form.
Presence of their family members is not required.

It is necessary to present originals or certified copies of the documents confirming kinship of applicants -citizens of the Russian Federation with the foreign citizens specified in the application - members of their families. These documents are considered as issued by the authorized bodies of the Russian Federation or the foreign state marriage certificate (for spouses), birth/adoption certificate (for minor children), and birth/adoption certificate and the medical certificate confirming incapacity (incapacitated children of any age).

Please note that only legal marriage certificates, issued by governmental authorities, stamped and signed, will be accepted.
Unofficial marriage certificates, issued by religious or any other authorities will not be accepted. Copies of the valid passport and the proof of stay in Poland on the lawful basis of applicants.